Construction Accident Lawyer Las Vegas NV
You have a right to be free from negligence on the part of your employer. When you suffered an injury on the job, it can be difficult to know what steps need to be taken in order to secure compensation for all of your injuries and losses. Injuries caused by a construction accident can present unique problems that must be addressed as soon as possible. If you are looking for a construction accident lawyer Las Vegas, NV, we are here for you.
Construction sites can be quite dangerous, given the heavy equipment and other dangers that are present. The likelihood of sustaining an injury in this type of environment is great, which is why workers' compensation coverage must be provided for all employees. If you have suffered a construction site injury, your employer should ensure that you receive the medical treatment necessary to get through this time with your health intact.
Common Causes of Construction Accidents
There are a number of different causes that can contribute to construction accidents. Some of the more common culprits include:
- Slips, trips, and falls due to wet or uneven surfaces
- Falls from high altitudes
- Construction worker being struck by equipment or other objects on site
- Slips and falls as a result of hazardous materials such as chemicals or oils
- Construction worker being caught in construction equipment, including forklifts and cranes
- Fires and explosions on site
- Being struck by another vehicle on site
Common Injuries Associated with Construction Accidents
There are some injuries that may be common to a construction accident, including:
- Back and neck injuries as a result of a fall or being struck by an object
- Broken bones from being struck by heavy equipment or other objects on site
- Being hit in the head with falling debris
It's vital that you seek medical attention if you suffer an accident on a job site. It is important to document all of the information related to your injury, including when and where it occurred, what treatment was received, and how long it will take for you to overcome your injuries. This will be useful in proving your case once a Las Vegas construction accident lawyer has been contacted.
How Our Lawyers Can Help You
When you work closely with our team, we will prove to be an invaluable asset. We are devoted to getting the compensation that you need and deserve for all of your sufferings. The first step is to schedule a free consultation, during which time we can discuss your options.
- Ensuring damages are not waived by accident reports
- Protecting your right to Las Vegas workers' compensation
- Negotiating for the highest possible settlement
- Earning you the respect you deserve while working through this difficult time.
Do You Need Legal Representation?
If you have suffered a construction accident injury while on the job, do not hesitate to contact the law firm of the Mazzeo Law Firm, Las Vegas. We represent construction accidents in Nevada and can provide support for workers' compensation claims.